VIDEO: The Exchange Episode 14 — Let's look back at ESG!
Solex revisits the prevailing theme of ESG from previous episodes of The Exchange
In episode #14 of The Exchange, we take a minute to reflect on the origins of The Exchange, and how the simple goal to "keep the conversation going" has led to inspiring examples of innovation, collaboration and more.
In particular, we're bearing down on a prevailing theme that's come up time and time again: ESG, or Environmental, Social and Governance.
We heard that ESG principles are changing the way many companies are approaching business — from seeing the value in carbon to realizing stakeholders' expectations around emissions management and energy usage.
Highlights of this special episode include:
- The value of carbon with John Goetz of EnerNEXT. (Full episode)
- Carbon accountability on the potash supply chain, with Eric Anderson of the Saskatchewan Industrial & Mining Suppliers Association. (Full episode)
- Buying decisions and suppliers' ESG platforms, with Bill Whitelaw of Glacier Resource Innovation Group. (Full episode)
- Sustainability within the the cocoa industry, with Aldo Marino of the European Cocoa Association. (Full episode)
- Southeast Asia and ESG adoption, with Go Takagi of DJK Asia. (Full episode)
- ESG in the sugar industry, with Gilles Schrevel of the National Union of French Sugar Manufacturers. (Full episode)
We hope you enjoy! Visit our YouTube channel to see past episodes.
Also from the blog
This entry was last updated on 2022-2-9
Sign Up Today!
Would you like to receive periodic updates from Solex on news, events and products?