About Solex Technical Services
When you purchase a Solex heat exchanger, you’re not just buying a product. You’re gaining a partner. That’s why the Solex Technical Services department was established: to provide worldwide, world-class technical support for all of our clients.
You can trust the experts at Solex to provide the training, equipment optimization and product support necessary to ensure efficient, long-term operation of your Solex heat exchanger.
The Solex Technical Services department can provide the following services to help maximize operational availability and reduce your operating and maintenance costs:
Start-up and commissioning assistance
- Solex Technical Services will be on-site with your team to ensure your Solex heat exchanger has been installed according to specifications and is ready for commercial operation
- Custom user training and instruction covers all aspects of equipment operation, integration and maintenance
- Training can be conducted remotely or on-site, depending on your needs
Performance evaluation and equipment optimization
- Solex Technical Services will evaluate whether your Solex equipment is operating as intended, while identifying and documenting opportunities for process and efficiency improvement
- Service agreements can be established to best suit your operational requirements
- Solex Technical Services provides technical support and design services for equipment upgrades, plant expansions, or as plant processes or operating conditions change
Spares and replacement parts
- Solex provides spares and replacement parts for all Solex heat exchangers
- Solex Technical Services is available to provide on-site technical support during component replacement
Solex’s technical services team is available to answer any questions regarding parts, servicing, training, equipment optimization and more. Email us to consult with a member of the Technical Services team, or request service today.
This entry was last updated on 2022-7-21
Sign Up Today!
Would you like to receive periodic updates from Solex on news, events and products?