Meal Pellet Dryer and Cooler
The Solex Meal Pellet cooler uses innovative indirect heat exchanger technology to evenly cool and dry meal pellets to a stable final temperature for packaging and transport. By eliminating direct contact with air or other cooling mediums the risk of product contamination is significantly reduced. Slow, controlled mass flow prevents attrition and degradation, resulting in a superior final product.
Why Choose Solex?
- Reduced demands for air cleaning and handling equipment
- Reduced risk of product contamination, such as salmonella
- Reduced attrition to the final product due to gentle handling
- Even final temperature for storage and transportation
- Low operation and maintenance costs
- Modular design for a small installation footprint and ease of capacity increases
- Optimized energy recovery
We collaborate closely with you throughout the entire lifecycle of the product.
Our approach includes being there every step of the way – from engineering and development to installation, training and ongoing support.
Improve your efficiency, lower costs and improve your end product with the world’s most efficient technology for meal pellets.