- About Us About Us
- Our Technology Our Technology
- Our Solutions Our Solutions
- How We Work How We Work
- Service & Support Service & Support
- Resources Resources
Engineering & Design Studies
At Solex, as subject matter experts in what we do, we offer a wide range of engineering and design services. Our goal is to help you scope out and fully define the requirements of a project, allowing for de-risking, project planning, resource allocation and project scheduling.
Early in the project development, debottlenecking, or problem-solving process, some customers initially need to engage our services on a limited scope basis that is focused on engineering and design. This helps them better define their goals and explore different engineering design approaches or equipment selections prior to making a project implementation and equipment investment commitment.
Our experienced engineers and designers have the expertise to develop in-depth and comprehensive sizing, installation and techno-economic evaluations for numerous different thermal and bulk material handing operations.
Where we excel:
- Process design and modeling (e.g., energy and mass balances)
- Material characterization and properties evaluation
- Equipment design, sizing and rating
- Process flow diagrams
- Utility balance diagrams
- Piping and instrumentation diagrams
- Mechanical design and structural evaluation
- Conceptual, feasibility, and detailed engineering studies
- Techno-economic evaluations
- And more . . .
Learn more about how our team of engineers and designers can help.
How Can We Help?
Request a quote, ask a question or arrange a consultation. We will have the most qualified team for your application get back to you within one business day.
Sign Up Today!
Would you like to receive periodic updates from Solex on news, events and products?