SCIF's Fourth Technical Online Session
- , CA
Add to Calendar 2021-03-18 00:00:00 2021-03-18 00:00:00 SCIF's Fourth Technical Online Session , - www.scifcongress.com MM/DD/YYYY
Solex to present at SCIF's Fourth Technical Online Session, March 18, 2021
Solex Thermal Science Global Fertilizer Director Igor Makarenko will present at SCIF's Fourth Technical Online Session, March 18, 2021.
SCIF organizes scientific, technical and business events around the word with a focus on the mineral fertilizer production industry. Its previous technical sessions have focused on topics such as:
- Safety best practices in today's chemical industrial plants
- Sustainable development of nitrogen fertilizer production
- Commissioning and introducing new technologies during the COVID-19 pandemic
During his presentation on March 18, Igor will discuss how indirect cooling technology is allowing fertilizer producers to maximize production. Specifically:
- Avoiding inefficient practices such as bulk storage
- Addressing water scarcity or quality issues
- Mitigating product degradation during production, storage and transport
- And more . . .
If you would like to know more about the biennial meeting, visit the SCIF website.
To schedule at a time to meet with Igor, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This entry was posted on 2021-2-18