VIDEO: The Exchange Episode 4 — Let's talk about sugar!
Solex sits down with Gilles Schrevel of the Syndicat national des Fabricants de Sucre Français
Solex Thermal Science is back with the fourth episode of The Exchange, an series of online videos we started earlier this year that touch on major themes impacting the diverse and ever-changing bulk solids industry.
In this installment, Jean-Marc Reichling, Global Sales Director, Sugar, Solex Thermal Science, sits down with Gilles Schrevel, a consultant for the National Union of French Sugar Manufacturers (Syndicat national des Fabricants de Sucre Français). Topics include:
- Where is today's sugar produced?
- How have consumption trends changed in recent years?
- Which way are sugar prices headed?
- What are the key differences between sugar cane and beet production?
- What contributes to different levels of sugar quality?
- Is the maturation of sugar always needed?
This entry was last updated on 2021-2-3
Sign Up Today!
Would you like to receive periodic updates from Solex on news, events and products?