When you purchase a Solex heat exchanger, you’re not just buying a product. You’re gaining a partner. That’s why the Solex Technical Services department was established: to provide worldwide, world-class technical support for all of our clients. You can trust the experts at Solex to provide the training, equipment optimization and product support necessary to ensure efficient, long-term operation of your Solex heat exchanger.
The Solex Technical Services department can provide the following services to help maximize operational availability and reduce your operating and maintenance costs:
Start-up and commissioning assistance
- Solex Technical Services will be on-site with your team to ensure your Solex heat exchanger has been installed according to specifications and is ready for commercial operation
- Custom user training and instruction covers all aspects of equipment operation, integration and maintenance
- Training can be conducted remotely or on-site, depending on your needs
Performance evaluation and equipment optimization
- Solex Technical Services will evaluate whether your Solex equipment is operating as intended, while identifying and documenting opportunities for process and efficiency improvement
- Service agreements can be established to best suit your operational requirements
- Solex Technical Services provides technical support and design services for equipment upgrades, plant expansions, or as plant processes or operating conditions change
Spares and replacement parts
- Solex provides spares and replacement parts for all Solex heat exchangers
- Solex Technical Services is available to provide on-site technical support during component replacement
Solex’s technical services team is available to answer any questions regarding parts, servicing, training, equipment optimization and more. Email us to consult with a member of the Technical Services team, or request service today.
This entry was last updated on May 22, 2020
Sign Up Today!
Would you like to receive periodic updates from Solex on news, events and products?